Friday, March 26, 2010

Magistracy Series


Magistracy series . I am presently in St Kitts. I understand that when I get home, I shall find a letter from the Governor advising that he has given Stanley and Keithley permission to bring actions against me for defamation if I do not apologise to them.
         If Stanley or Keithley will show me where I have written anything false or defamatory about them, I should happily do so. I have reviewed the prior posts, and have not been able to see what it is that they could be complaining about. I shall be consulting with my solicitors next week to see if there is something I have missed.
         I had a last post on the Magistracy to publish. In it I had proposed to set out my solution to the problem that has been created by this proposal to have the Commissioner of Police move from Police Headquarters directly onto the Magistrate's bench. 
        It would not be proper for me to publish any further on this matter in the circumstances. I shall therefore desist, for now.
        Additionally, until I learn more, I'll take down the posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment