Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Blogging



Some readers are reporting problems with leaving comments on this blog. I am reading all the help pages I can find on ensuring that commenting is as user friendly as possible. The literature is extensive, but much of it is written in totally incomprehensible gobbly gook. When I figure it out, I will try to do what I can to make it easier.



The only reason for this that I can think of is that I put a couple of widgets on my page yesterday that may have caused the problem. I have deleted them in dismay and disgust.



Meanwhile, if you are having difficulty, please send me your comment at the above email address, and ask me to publish it for you on the relevant post, either anonymously or with your name, and I shall happily do so.





No comments:

Post a Comment