Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shamrock ninja offer on St. Patrick's Day

Shamrock ninja offer on St. Patrick's Day ...



Hee-ya! Shamrock Ninja here and wants to offer you this fine St. Patrick’s Day marker on March 17. Look at him and his family fromNinja Etsy seller Vicki Brown.


A Boozy Shamrock Shake:

Happy St. Patrick’s Day fast approaching all of this red-blooded American (transplanted to Canada), a girl can think about something like a gourmet, it’s a little embarrassed to admit. I bet you can not even guess. It’s too offensive. Okay, okay, I’ll tell you.Shamrock Shake. Yes, from McDonald’s, no less. Since I’m honest about my Guilty Pleasures here I might as well tell you that I have a slight obsession with quarter pounder with cheese, too. Shamrock Shake in a pair of quarter pounder, well, that sounds like just a little bit of heaven for me. If you are going to judge, I suggest you stop reading now. Because I know, this type of food is not so good for you and there was nothing out of this back in 2011, I will never deny my love for the taste of it.



Moving on, as the St. Patty’s Day is often associated with an adult beverage or two or even 10 depending on man, I thought, why not make a right turn at this mint green shake to make it a little more …um … older sister, known as a fly. Yes you can get one at a local McD add booze, but it’s a little more fun and could have fun before or after treatment for your celebration tomorrow. Or is it a great way to end the night drinking beer and eating corned beef and cabbage at home, if you do not feel like dreading the madding crowd bar. In any case, I say go for it.

Boozy Shamrock Shake

2 1 / 2 cup natural vanilla ice cream
3 / 4 cup milk – all are probably better, but I used 1%
3 Tbsps green creme de menthe
2 Tbsps vodka
1 / 2 tbsp clear creme de cacao or more to taste (can use dark, but you get a muddy color) 1
green food coloring (optional)
Whipped cream and green sprinkles, if you feel more festive

1. A mixture of cream and milk in blender. Blend, to come together.Add to creme de menthe, vodka, creme de cacao and a little green food coloring. Noise in a blender to combine. Serve in glasses garnished with whipped cream and green sprinkles.

I have a cute little glasses of wine, which were the perfect size for those little Buzi few drinks. I went for something stronger, as they are in honor of St. Patty’s Day and as a girl from Boston We take this holiday very seriously, so I went for it. You can easily cut the vodka, if you want something a bit more tame. I originally did not do it with creme de cacao, but found only added a splash of really made it an ideal and much more closely lived up to my memory Shamrock Shake. Most recipes you find for Shamrock Shake do not include chocolate flavor, but if I remember correctly, there was a little bit. This is my version, so I went with my memory, do what works for you.

onlinenews4u.com

No comments:

Post a Comment