Friday, August 12, 2011

ANOTHER INSPIRING MESSAGE FROM OUR READER - CATHOLIC TEENAGER PREVENTED FROM LEAVING AND NOWINSPIRED TO DEFEND THE FAITH!





The Royal Door of the Sts. Peter and Paul Cathedral in St. Petersburg


 


 

Anonymous
said... 

 



Fr. good evening by the way I'm Eric Miagan 15yrs. of age and studying
at Agusan del Sur National HS in MIndanao I find it very hard to defend
out Holy Roman Catholic and Apostolic Church esp. bec. of being
ill-equipped, inexperienced and having very low knowledge on the Bible,
Catechism and Church Doctrines. This problems almost made to fall at
the trap laid by these people which means that i almost left The Fold.
But by God's mercy I have learned about these websites and the
apologetics which boost up my morale and faith for the Church. these
made me strong and not afraid to fight for my faith till death like
Saint Lorenzo Ruiz. I need your help and Spiritual Guidance in order to
became a real faithful Catholic and a brave Apologetic.



Flos Carmeli 



-Eric










Fr. Abe, CRS
said... 

 




Hello Eric,

Thank you very much for your very inspiring message.
Your story is not unique among many young Catholics. I myself
experienced the same and I studied apologetics under the tetulage of the
St. Peter's Men Society in Quiapo. Now, I have become a full pledged
Catholic Apologist in my own right.

All you have to do is read
the Bible regularly even 1 chapter per day only. Start from the Gospel
until the Book of Revelation. Take notes of the important passages that
you've discovered or read. Then read also the Catechism of the Catholic
Church and frequently visit Catholic Apologetic Blogs like this one.
Again, have a notebook where you gather your notes and important
passages. Soon you will be well-equipped to defend the faith.

Always ask the Holy Spirit to guide you to the truth and grant you the grace to defend our faith with conviction and clarity.

YES,
I AM WILLING TO GIVE YOU HELP AND SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE IN YOUR FORMATION
AS A BUDDING CATHOLIC APOLOGIST. I HAVE DONE THAT TO OTHERS AND I WILL
DO SO STILL TO YOU. Please send me here the name of your e-mail so that I
can add you in Facebook. I will not post it.

GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS. 





No comments:

Post a Comment