Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ryan Reynolds on His New Role: ‘I Definitely Did Not Look Good’

Ryan Reynolds is no stranger to hard-core fitness regimens, having even revealed that to get in superhero shape for next summer’s Green Lantern, “You spend one day a week eating what you want and the other six days eating drywall and wood chips.” His latest role in the white-knuckle thriller, Buried, in which he plays an American in Iraq who awakens finds himself 6-feet underground in a coffin, required no such diet and fitness routine. “Um…I’m in a coffin. Why would I have to get buff?” the actor deadpanned at the film’s Cinema Society and 2(x)ist screening in N.Y.C. on Thursday night. When he emerged at the end of the 17-day shoot, spent entirely in a box the size of his 6’2′ frame, “I definitely did not look good,” Reynolds told reporters. “I’d seen better days. I looked a lot like Don Knotts. If you know who that is, that explains it.for commands Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment