Friday, September 17, 2010

40-Year-Old Virgin Stabbing Victim

40-Year-Old Virgin Stabbing Victim|I'll Be Scarred Forever

Kendra Beebe wept loudly as a jury convicted ex-boyfriend Shelley Malil of attempted murder for stabbing her multiple times – but the verdict only comes with some relief. 
"Every day I look in the mirror and I see the scar on my chin and the scar on my neck," she said Thursday outside a Vista, Calif., courtroom, according to the San Diego Union-Tribune. "I will live with this for the rest of my life." 
Malil, 45, a comic actor who appeared in The 40 Year-Old Virgin, faces 16 years to life in prison for attacking Beebe, 38, with a steak knife. Beebe testified during the trial that the incident took place in August 2008, when Malil found her in the backyard with another man.Read more



No comments:

Post a Comment